FAQ: Can I Get A Scholarship?
No, the International Study Center does not offer full scholarships for Roosevelt University.
Undergraduate applicants with very good grades will be considered automatically for academic merit scholarships when they apply, but this represents a maximum of a 10% fee discount. You must have a source of funding for the remainder of your fees.
There is no scholarship offered to Pre-Master's students.
Financial evidence you need to show to get a visa
FAQ: How Much Does A US Degree Cost?
Estimated cost of your US degree tuition and living expenses at Roosevelt University:
Estimated annual expense examples are based on the total cost to live on-campus for an academic year (2 semesters, e.g. August - May) in a double occupancy residence room, including all meals.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION
Help with US University application and enrollment
ISC International Student Fees
Roosevelt University degree pathway programs are exceptional value for international students.
Fees for the International Year or Pre-Master's Program are listed below.
- Prices below are estimated for entry in the 2019-20 academic year
- Prices are likely to rise each academic year, and are subject to change.
- All prices are in United States Dollars (USD)
- Calculate the fees in your local currency using an online currency converter.
Fees for Undergraduate Students
* 1-semester English for Academic Purposes before 3-semester International Year
Fees for Graduate Students
Other Costs for All Students
|On-campus housing in the Wabash building, based upon double occupancy with meal plan
||$4,614 per academic semester
|On-campus housing deposit
|Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) U-Pass†
||$138 per semester
|Roosevelt University Student Insurance
||$1,800 per academic year
||$4,500 per academic year
† Non-refundable fee applied to all full-time Chicago Campus students regardless of usage. The amount of the fee is subject to change by the Chicago Transit Authority, (CTA). CTA U-Pass is your ticket to unlimited public transportation within the city.
‡ Personal expenses include estimated costs for books and miscellaneous living expenses. This cost is not charged to the student and is for financial planning purposes only.
Admission and Finance Fees
|Deposit for release of I-20 immigration document (subtracted from your total invoice)
||$3,000-$6,000 (varies by country of residence) on acceptance
|Payments by credit card received after payment due date
||2% of invoice amount per late payment
|Late payment fee for students with balances due after 30 days
Not Included in ISC Program Prices:
- Airfare to and from the USA
- Vacation travel
- For students living in university housing: meal costs during the times when University dining services are closed: Thanksgiving, Winter, Spring, and Summer breaks
- Pre-Master's students: additional tuition fees (paid directly to the university) if pre-requisite coursework is required by their chosen master's program.
- Regular ESL classes prior to an International Study Center program, if your language proficiency on arrival is inadequate for entry
When are the fees payable?
To accept your Roosevelt University place, we require a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to release your I-20 immigration document. You should pay the deposit as early as possible. The deposit amount varies depending on your country of residence. It is subtracted from your invoiced tuition fee. Payment of the balance of your invoice is due:
- July 25 for fall semester
- December 15 for spring semester
- April 10 for summer semester
Do I have to pay all the fees at once?
No. Students may choose to pay for the full year, or to pay by semester to spread the cost of a university program over a longer period.
Do I have to pay fees in advance?
Yes. All students are required to pay the entire invoiced amount for each semester in full and in advance of each semester start date. See the due dates above.
How can fees be paid?
- Bank transfer
- US dollar check
- Bank Draft drawn in US dollars
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit cards
Get details on how to pay